Price includes GST for Australian customers.
1. Heart's a Mess (Joe Hardy's 3AM mix)
2. The Only Way (interpreted by Karnivool)
3. Puzzle With a Piece Missing (ENS remix)
4. Heart's a Mess (DLake's Electro-Baltimore Club mix)
5. Get Acquainted (remix of A Distinctive Sound by Faux Pas)
6. Learnalilgivinanlovin' (Bass Kleph's That'll Learn 'Em remix)
7. Thanks For Your Time (Bitrok remix)
8. The Only Thing I Know (Infusion remix)
9. Heart's a Mess (Duosseudo remix)
10. Seven Hours With a Backseat Driver (Rocky Lolo remix)
11. Out Of My Mind (King Charlie's Ocean of Dubs remix)
12. Puzzle With a Piece Missing (Velure remix)
13. Coming Back (interpreted by Inga Liljestrom)
14. Worn Out (interpretation/extension of Worn Out Blues by Fourth Floor Collapse)
A companion-piece to the sophomore Gotye record Like Drawing Blood, Mixed Blood sees Gotye acting as curator, bringing together a number of well-known and underground Australian artists from varied music spheres, all wildly remixing, re-imagining and in some cases completely re-writing Gotye material from Boardface and Like Drawing Blood.
From the serenely floating 3am mix of Hearts a Mess that opens the collection, to the ambitious extension/reinvention of Worn Out Blues that is Fourth Floor Collapse's contribution, the album makes nods to metal, dance, dub and folk musics in its reconstitution of sounds, words and motifs themselves previously constructed by Gotye from myriad discreet sound sources.